Our one-of-a-kind writing is
to match your specifications!
Dissertations - Research Proposals - Theses
Literature Review ||
A discount of 10% applies to orders of 75+ pages!
The main purpose of a dissertation, thesis, or research proposal is to prove each of the following:
- the problem is significant enough to warrant investigation;
- the method one plans to use is suitable and feasible;
- the results are likely to be fruitful and will make an original contribution.
The proposal will provide a general idea of what one is proposing to research, but it does not have to be a final, binding commitment. It can serve as a starting point for discussions with one's supervisor about topic, methodology, and mechanics of research.
While the structure of a standard dissertation proposal is not set in stone, a typical proposal includes the following:
- aims and objectives
- review of previous research in the area and justification for further research
- proposed methods
- expected outcomes and their importance
- requirements for equipment, materials, field trips, and funding (if applicable)
- approximate time by which each stage will be completed
The length of one's dissertation proposal can range from 3–4 pages to 30–40 pages, depending on the requirements of a particular department in a particular university. It is essential for one to confirm the exact requirements with one's department.